Monday, November 17, 2008

A Thing For You

Photobucket

Here are 2 great remixes of A Thing For Me by excellent london band Metronomy. I had the chance to see them this summer for the first time at Saints and I had to admit I didn't expect to sound this good live. I think they were were all wearing the same black outfits but what I do remember was their portable lights tapped to their shirts. Anyhow, their show was great,Kap Bambino, Bobmo and So-Me (who remplaced Jean Nippon stucked at the borders) played afterwards, but I didn't stay long after Kap Bambino because the place got empty real quick ..ah. It was during the Osheaga weekend so plenty more was happening that night including Ghislain Poirier playing next door at Club Soda and some other events I don't recall were also on this night's list.


Metronomy- A Thing For Me (Sinden Remix) 320 Kbps

Metronomy- A Thing For Me (Mad Decent Remix)

No comments: