Monday, December 15, 2008

Telepathe

Photobucket

Wow I had never actually took the time to listen to the other material from Telepathe. I taught Chrome's On It was great but I just wouldn't commit myself to listen to their other songs. I now understand what all the excitement around this 3 piece from Brooklyn was about. I even saw them at Korova after their show with The Kills I think but I can't remember if they finally did djayed that night. I also was skeptical towards this band cause of I thought everyone was loving them for their look... I was wrong. So to forgive myself I'll post these two amazing song that I just discovered the other day.

The March - Telepathe

So Fine - Telepathe

1 comment:

b. said...

voir que t'écrit bien en anglais comme ça. anyway...super blog, really. i'm impressed.